- Air filters should be cleaned every two weeks.
- Failure to do so will impair the flow and cooling capacity of your system.
Air Purefying Filters
- Helps remove fine dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and odour in the room.
- Air purifying filters need to be replaced every three months.
- Replace when colour turns dark even if filters are not three months old.
Note: Once the air purifying filter elements get dirty, it is not reusable and must be thrown away.
- To achieve better air conditioning performance, periodical maintenance by a qualified service technician is recommended, apart from regular cleaning by the user.
- Frequent usage of the air conditioning system as well as the environmental factors result in air conditioners turning dirty and dusty.
- To improve the condition of the system and to prolong its life span, please contact our service shop for maintenance.
>> Click HERE to request service (SERVICE REQUEST SHEET).
- All maintenance costs are to be borne by the user.
- Do not place anything which is not water resistant under the indoor and outdoor unit.
- Moisture in the air may condense on the indoor unit and drip on certain conditions.
- For the outdoor unit, during the cooling operation, condensation may cause drips from the piping connections.