The time band is for 1st response from Daikin Authorised Service Center after the customer has shared his or her complete contact details with Daikin Call Center. The response time is applicable during working days only which is Monday to Saturday for all the calls registered till 3 PM. This is applicable only within municipal limits of State Capitals.
Consumer finance scheme available on all Daikin Hi-wall residential split air-conditioners.
4. The scheme only includes labour cost undergone into commissioning of Hi-wall inverter split RA indoor and outdoor unit. This is a limited period offer. The GST will be charged extra. The offer is valid up to 30th July 2019
5. Discount up to Rs.15000* on Inverter ACs : *Old air conditioner exchange Value up to Rs.4000 depending up on the condition of the air conditioner.
6. Daikin AC range starting from Rs.19,990~/- : ~ The price mentioned is for 0.8 Ton, 3 Star, non-inverter AC, under old AC exchange scheme whose maximum value is up to Rs.4000 only.
7. The product image shown in all the advertisements are for representation purpose only. And may differ from actual product.
8. Daikin understands and appreciates that individuals (“you” “your”) may be concerned about the privacy, confidentiality and security of their personal information which is collected by Daikin India. The information we collect through our enquiry forms may be used for specific marketing communication purposes which we consider may be of interest to you.
Warranty – Effective from September 1, 2019 The Terms and Conditions are as under:
DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (“DAIPL”)
RA Split Unit Hi-wall Inverter
The Daikin Split Air conditioner (hereinafter referred to as “Product”) High wall inverter comes with 12 months warranty from the date of commissioning or 15 months warranty from the date of Invoice / dispatch, whichever is earlier (“Initial Warranty Period”) on all parts except front grill & plastic parts and, thereafter 9 years (108 months) additional warranty (**) on the compressor, from the end of initial warranty period of the product. Provided always that the warranty card bears the rubber stamp, date & signature of DAIPL’s Authorized Dealer.
Terms And Conditions Under Product Warranty Card
2. (*) Additional Warranty on compressor will continue even after the expiry of the Initial Warranty Period. The Additional Warranty covers compressors only. Gas charging is included only when compressor is defective due to manufacturing defect and in inoperative. The additional warranty period shall not cover any parts such as condenser coil, evaporator coil, capillary, suction line, electronic parts, etc.
2.1 (**) Additional 9 years (108 months) compressor warranty will continue even after the expiry of initial warranty period. The 9 year period shall be divided into two phases: Phase 1 cover first 4 years and phase 2 covers remaining 5 years of compressor warranty period respectively. During phase 1 i.e. first 4 years (48 months) warranty covers compressor only. Gas charges is included only when compressor is defective due to manufacturing defect & is inoperative. During phase 2 i.e. the remaining 5 years will cover the compressor only. Gas charges & allied expenses shall be borne by the customer. The additional warranty period shall not cover any parts such as condenser coil, evaporator coil, capillary, suction line, electronic parts, etc.