Wall Mounted Type, 5-Star, R-32, DTF Series (Cooling only)
New range of 5-star ACs with environment friendly next generation refrigerant (R-32).
From world class cooling to optimum energy efficiency, Daikin 5-star air conditioners have set a new benchmark in air conditioning. Daikin 5-star air conditioners through a unique combination of features, deliver seamless air conditioning experience. Be it a good night's rest or faster cooling, unique features like good sleep off timer & power chill operation create truely advanced air conditioning performance. With its econo-mode feature, you can limit maximum running current & power consumption meaning low electricity consumption & higher savings.
Available in 4 star rating
- 24-Hour ON/OFF timerThis timer can start or stop the air conditioner within a 24-hour period. It can be preset in 10-minute steps by pressing the On/Off timer button on the wireless remote controller. The On timer and Off timer can be used in combination.
- AHU features- Double skin design & high strength extruded aluminum constructionAHU features- Double skin design & high strength extruded aluminum construction
- Econo ModeThis mode limits maximum running current and power consumption of normal operation, while maintaining maximum capacity. This improves operating efficiency and also prevents circuit breakers from being overloaded.
- Good Sleep off timerGood sleep off timer offers automatic temperature increase to avoid excessive cooling. When Good sleep off operation starts, the set temperature will increase gradually by 2°C in the next 2 hours.
- Power Chill OperationPOWER CHILL operation quickly maximises the cooling effect in any operation mode. For faster cooling, use easy POWER CHILL button. This function ends in 20 minutes.
- Power-airflow Dual flapsPower-Airflow Dual Flaps can flatten out during cooling operation to deliver cool air to the corners of a room. The flaps can direct warm air straight down to the floor during heating operation.
- Programme Dry FunctionThe computer chip works to get rid of the room humidity while maintaining the most consistent temperature possible. It automatically controls the temperature and airflow rate.
- Self-DiagnosisMalfunction codes are shown on the digital display panel of the wireless remote controller for fast and easy maintenance