Where to Buy
- 25 December 2012 World’s First Commercialization of Air Conditioning Equipment Using Next-Generation Refrigerant HFC32 by Daikin
- 01 July 2012 Daikin India on expansion drive; eyes 15% market share by entering tier II & III markets in FY 2012-13
- 22 February 2012 A new range of energy efficient air-conditioning solutions from Daikin
- 14 September 2011 Daikin India to pump Rs. 250 Crore for India expansion
- 13 June 2011 Daikin is World’s No. 1 Air-conditioning Company
Conventional systems air-condition a building as a whole, whereas the VRV system air conditions each room individually. Hence it is ideal for the constantly changing occupancy of a typical building. Even further, precise level control is possible that reacts to the exact conditions in each room. Individual control promotes a far more economical and efficient system.
Using the HRV for ventilation dramatically boosts energy efficiency.
Space efficiency is enhanced by the compact size of the individual units, the long maximum piping length, and the ability to realize a largescale air conditioning system with a single piping circuit.
Offers a wide selection of models
Lineup of heat pump types are 5 to 54 HP, and both in 2 HP increments*. Indoor units consist of 14 types with a total of 79 models. This wide selection of models makes it possible to build a system that perfectly suits the customer’s requirements
* Except for 5 HP
Operates over a broad temperature range
The lower end of the operating temperature range in heating has been extended from –15°C to – 20°C.
Provides superior design flexibility
- The extended maximum piping length gives more flexibility when designing the system.
- Layout changes can be made easily because the capacity of the indoor units can be up to 200% that of the outdoor units.
- New compressor technology eliminates the need for piping calculations, which shortens the time needed for design.
- Outdoor units can be placed on the roof where they have no effect on the design of the building interior.
Enhances ease of use
- Units are designed to operate quietly, and are also equipped with a function for silent operation especially at night.
- The controller is easy to operate and has many useful functions. Units can be controlled in each individual room.
Delivers ultimate reliability
- The self-diagnostic system identifies problems within the system quickly and accurately.
- The Auto Restart function ensures that operation is restored with the previous settings even if the power has been shut off.
- Units are controlled in each individual room, so local malfunctions does not cause the entire system to shut down.
- The lightweight, compact units can be transported using a regular lift.
- Units can be installed on each floor.
- The pipes are few in number, making layout simpler.
- Inspection after installation is straightforward.