Where to Buy
- 25 December 2012 World’s First Commercialization of Air Conditioning Equipment Using Next-Generation Refrigerant HFC32 by Daikin
- 01 July 2012 Daikin India on expansion drive; eyes 15% market share by entering tier II & III markets in FY 2012-13
- 22 February 2012 A new range of energy efficient air-conditioning solutions from Daikin
- 14 September 2011 Daikin India to pump Rs. 250 Crore for India expansion
- 13 June 2011 Daikin is World’s No. 1 Air-conditioning Company
Daikin's manufacturing plant at Neemrana, Rajasthan aims at creating products that will make people's lives more comfortable. It is supported by a network of production bases throughout the world and showcases the application of advance technology and equipment. Our comprehensive quality control system features centrally computerized management of quality and production data to facilitate timely production that bears the stamp of excellent quality. Moreover, due care is taken to create a pleasant working environment for the employees, as we are of the firm belief that a superior working environment is essential to produce superior products. Through our quality control system and corporate activities, we ensure compliance with international quality checks and environmental management standards. We aim to serve the Indian market with locally manufactured products as much as possible. By reducing the supply lead-time and meeting market needs in terms of product specifications, Daikin India plans to strengthen is leadership on the Indian terrain.
- Initial project investment of about Rs. 210 Crores
- Spread across a sprawling area of 160,000 sq. mtrs.
- Projected annual production capacity:
- 20,000 VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume) units
- 1,800 Chiller units
The manufacturing facility follows Daikin's Global Philosophy of being an organization committed to the environment and is designed to fully recycle water for its operations. More than 50 percent of the open area is left as green area & 34 percent area is treated as green area with trees & plantations. Daikin Neemrana facility incorporates Daikin's global Environmental Management System (EMS) that has been implemented in the factory promotes adapting procedures for refrigerant handling, resource conservation & waste management.