More people died of air pollution in India than neighbouring China last year, said a Greenpeace study recently. Do you know that your interiors are buzzing with many harmful viruses, allergens, bacteria and other harmful pollutants that are invisible to the naked eye?
Inhaling the polluted air can lead to various health problems like chest congestion, rhinitis, blocked nose and eye irritation, to name a few. Pollutants released into small enclosed areas like homes and offices builds up more than open spaces. Indoor air can be upto five times more contaminated than the outdoor air.
Hence, maintaining clean air within your living space is very important.
Daikin Air Purifier destroys many such pollutants with its Flash Streamer Technology, and creates a healthier and fresher airflow.
Many do argue that why they should not be investing in air conditioners with filters. This need to be understood that an air purifier has more benefits than any other similar product.
The benefits being: power consumption is very less, no placement restraints, filtration process is multi layered, easy portability, all season wonder and so much more.
Let’s have a look at the features of Daikin’s air purifier:
- Streamer Discharge Technology
- 6-stage filtration process
- Streamer deodorizing catalyst-decomposes odour
- Plasma duct collection-Collects dust and pollen
- Titanium apatite photocatalytic filter-Traps microscopic particles
Hazardous chemical substances that have been proven to be removed by Streamer Technology. Our air purifying technology decomposes and removes dust, odours, bacteria and other undesirable airborne components.
Understanding the working of the air purifier, we can divide the process into six stages:
- High-speed electrons are discharged that enable decomposition and removal with the Streamer Discharge unit
- Dust is captured. Bacteria and allergens are removed
- Dust and pollen are electrically charged and then sent to the filter
- Then the electrically charged filter absorbs the collected dust and pollen
- Odours and viruses are kept under control by photocatylist
- Formaldehyde and odours are decomposed
Daikin Air Purifiers are effective against harmful pollutants like:
- Mould, bacteria, viruses
- House dust and pet hairs
- Mould, pet, cigarette and other odours
- Allergens such as pollen and mites
- Hazardous chemical substances such as diesel particulates and exhaust gas
This product can be used to improve the quality of the air by removing airborne hazardous chemical substances, allergens, mould, bacteria, and viruses, etc. However, this product is not intended for the creation of sterile environments or for the prevention of pathogen infections.